Chairman + CEO
In 2009, John founded The CORE Group and embarked upon a series of acquisitions that have led to the formation of the nation’s premier foodservice sales agency. John’s vision was to create a flat organization with an aligned culture of engaged leadership, people-centric philosophy, and an absolute focus on execution.
John believes in leading by example and thrives when engaged with customers, clients and associates.
- Attended Menlo College and USC, and dropped out of both
- Professional career began in 1971 as a Territory Sales Rep for Larry’s Food Products
- In 1981 opened J. Goodman & Associates, a Southern California foodservice sales agency
- Founded The CORE Group in 2009
- Believes “Happy people do happy things”
- Loves to WIN, hates to lose
John and his wife Diane, and their four children were all born and raised in Southern California. His hobbies include golf, skiing, family time, and sitting on the beach staring into nowhere.